Friday, May 18, 2007

Have a nice




Finally, here is an update from me, to you. I had meant to post the entry below over a month ago, but it would seem that moving and changing jobs in another country can sort of, hmm, occupy your time pretty effectively. I'm exhausted right now, and in little condition to edit, (comma splice), but this stuff must be expunged. Please excuse the plaintive tone. I started to change it around for tense and mood but honestly thats what I was feeling when I wrote it, so there it is. And the length! But it is catching up a few months worth. Blechem. New music also.

The new job has its ups and downs too of course, but on the whole it is fantastic. Funny happens a lot more, too.

Writing in a blog still feels vaguely masturbatory and a little bit strange to me, but I think it is ultimately more important that the people I care about have the option of knowing what I am doing- and I can't deny that this makes it easier for me to do that. So please read, and wherever you are, I heart you.